- Sore throat and tonsils
- Mouth sores and mouth ulcers
- Wounds and scrapes
- Vaginal thrush
- Athlete’s foot
- Dhobis itch
- Wet dermatitis
Directions for use
For mouth sores, mouth ulcers (oral pharyngeal thrush), sore throat and tonsils
- Gargle and swish 10ml 4 to 8 times per day between teeth for 2 minutes before spitting into basin. 10ml can be swallowed daily for chronic. Or use as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner.
- May also be used as eye, ear and nose drops.
- Pour 5ml onto palm of hand, apply to face and into nostrils and on lips, which may help as first line of defence against colds and flu.
- Apply topically to affected area 2 to 3 times per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner.
- Apply topically and as a douche as often as required.
If the condition of sore throat and tonsils does not improve within 3 days, please consult your Healthcare Practitioner.
Each 10ml of Liqui-gel contains Ionic Colloidal Silver 18ppm D5 (X5) in deionised purified water 9.98ml with Keltrol 0.2%.