ColourB4 Extra Strength
ColourB4 takes you back to your lightest shade. It will return your hair to its natural colour if the artificial hair colour applied is darker than your natural level. If the artificial hair colour applied is lighter than your natural colour, the natural pigment within your hair has been chemically lightened. Although ColourB4 will remove the artificial dye, you will still notice your natural hair colour has lightened.In this situation (and to re-create your natural shade) simply select a hair colourant close to your own natural depth and tone. However, always select by one shade lighter than your (natural) depth to ensure a realistic result.
What does ColourB4 do?
- Removes permanent, semi-permanent and temporary hair colours
- Removes colour and product build-up
- Can be used before any colour or Salon treatment
- Allows you to re-colour immediately
The benefits of ColourB4 Extra
- Removes permanent, semi-permanent hair colour and colour build-up
- Perfect for a first time colour, or if you use Hair Dye infrequently
- The Conditioning Buffer prevents re-oxidation allowing immediate re-colour whilst conditioning and strengthening your hair